Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Metro Interview with Darren

  1. #1
    Janie DP
    Guest Janie DP's Avatar

    Post


  2. #2
    Inactive Member twizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ta for that hun. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    They didn't hang around in asking 'that' question did they? [img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img] Still, st least they didn't ask the poor sod if he's gay! lol

    An interesting interview, just the same. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Donna_32's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 17th, 2004
    Posts
    152
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks Janie [img]smile.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Kattitude's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2002
    Posts
    1,453
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for that!!!

    Though me may need to chat to JOhn visa vie the agreement??

    Kat

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Kattitude's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2002
    Posts
    1,453
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Are you working on a new solo record?
    Yes. I realised I've been mucking about a bit and the next one has to be successful. The last one was very electro-ey. I knew I'd sold enough records in the past to take a chance and make something that wasn't as commercially viable - like Kylie Minogue's Impossible Princess. I got the best reviews of my life but we knew it wasn't going to translate into sales. I've got it out of my system. I'm writing the next one acoustically.
    <font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">^^^ Very interesting dont you think??? It seems this one has to be successful. Its probably why in that chat he was asking what peoples dream Darren Hayes album would be like..

    From the differing interviews I have read I feel like he is still trying to work out the right mix and what the "masses" actually want. It will be interesting to see what he comes up with.

    Kat

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •